Sunday

Toms Shoes

I love my Toms shoes and everything it stands for. When you buy a pair of Toms shoes a pair will be donated to a child in need. One for one. Here is a picture of my very first pair.

They are so comfortable I went and bought another pair. This pair has pictures of faces and hands. Yes, I have my feet on my desk at work.

My next pair says Carpe Diem, seize the day, all over them in black and gray.

This pair is just a basic dark brown. Heck, they are so comfortable I could wear them everyday.

My first pair already has a hole where my little toe is.  But not to fret! They are still the first pair I pull out the closet to wear around the yard.
Check out www.toms.com to find a store near you to purchase a pair. Or just buy them off Toms website.

No comments:

Post a Comment